Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Under construction

Well, ONCE AGAIN!!! As I look over my bible journal and my personal journal, Once again seems to be the title of many of my entries! But, I am attempting once again to blog... I am often encouraged and challenged and convicted by other blogs and for a while I stopped because I didn't really have anything to offer, but then I realized that I blog for myself and not for the other 1-2 people who might read the post! : ) So all that to say, I am trying to fix up the blog and make it pretty....I am asking a friend to help me when she has time and when I can sit down over the phone with her to work out some of the kinks!!! So, stay tuned if you dare....I might have something pithy to say once in a while!

1 comment:

besnini said...

I love your comments and questions in bible study so I can't wait to read your blog :)