Thursday, August 21, 2008

First comes love then comes marriage......

Then comes Summer with a baby carriage!!! Literally!! Last night, much to my joy and surprise, Leah and Becky gave me the most perfect gift! I have a charm bracelet, it is called Pandora and they gave me a baby carriage charm!!! I love it. What a joy to have a friend who has seen you through love, marriage and now a baby!!!! Things are good here by the way. Last night at church, it was fun because the rumor was out!!! So many people have prayed for us and with us and to share this news was the best. Thanks for all the info on maternity clothes by the way. And Gina, thanks for thinking about me for the box of maternity stuff, I will sure take it!! Stay tuned for more on this saga. Is it too early for me to have cravings? I am not sure if this was a craving or if I am just a pig and want what I want. But, I am eating a lot of peanut butter right now. Who knows, right? Thanks for checking on me!

1 comment:

Gina said...

No, it's actually not too early to have cravings. :) ROFL - peanut butter - I could smell it *through the jar* when I was pregnant and it sent me running for the trash can to throw up. ;)