Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Anticipation!!!!

Well, I am nearing 33 weeks! I can not believe it! I feel great for the most part. The nursery is painted but not decorated, the showers are planned and the phone tree is growing, right along with my tummy! I am consumed with thoughts of delivery and meeting this blessing. My sleep is restless and my energy is gone! But, I am so excited. I know that 7 weeks is a LONG TIME but I am praying that it goes by quickly. There are many changes happening in the world at large as well as in my little "bubble". I admit that I am quite fearful about some things but, I do know that God is sovereign. We have been so blessed. I am looking forward to meeting this baby but the thought of not being pregnant is sad to me. I have enjoyed every minute of it! I can't wait to get to do it again!!!! I have been so blessed to have the wonderful encouragement of many friends and family and my doctor and nurse have been the best! I keep begging my nurse to help with the delivery but she can't, she has to stay at the doc's office! : ( There is still much to be done...but, I have to keep reminding myself that there is time! Time, Time.....I am pretty sure that I will have to deliver by c-section so, I am hoping to be able to pinpoint a time and date....is that too pushy? We still don't know the sex, but we both have a feeling! We will just have to wait and see!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Oh, Summer...please don't resign yourself to c-section! But, if you definitely are going that route - then about three or four weeks from now it'll be time to start saying "let's set a date" ;) Regardless of scheduled or going into labor...I can't wait to get the call. EVEN IF IT'S THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT...CALL ME!