Monday, October 27, 2008

cravings???????????

Well, so far, I can not tell if I am having cravings or not. It has not been anything like I see on TV!!! I know, my life is NOT like TV, but you know since this is the first pregnancy for me, TV is all I have to compare it to. I have been drinking milk which is a major deal for me....I hate milk but I have been drinking a bit these past few days. Also, this weekend, I was really hungry for that fried rice that you get at one of the places where they cook it in front of you. Well, needless to say, I convinced DH to go to a place that will remain unnamed and it was YUCKY!!!!!!! I was sooo sad. It just totally made me depressed because I had been looking forward to it all day. But, we didn't go to THE Place!! We went to an imitator and that is why it was so nasty!!! Will we ever learn? I do love TUMS!!! Am needing it a lot these days and will probably need it after I finish this bag of chili cheese Frito's!!

2 comments:

besnini said...

Your blog is so much fun to read :) I think you *should* name the place, with the yucky fried rice, to save the rest of us from it. Oh, tums are great and good for you with the calcium.

Gina said...

I remember craving Blow Pops with Elizabeth. It was weird. I went into a local convenience store and bought 20 of them. The clerk died laughing. After that, Brad went to Sam's and bought me a big box.