Monday, October 20, 2008

small update

Not too much to report. Had my check-up and have gained 2 lbs. Feeling great except getting a lot of headaches. I am drinking a lot of water but I am still getting them from time to time. Also, I think....I am not sure but I think I felt flutters yesterday. I am not sure what that feels like but I did feel something different during church yesterday. So, if that is what it was, that is very exciting. I also went to the True Woman '08 Conference in Chicago and had a blast. I got spoiled by some great friends and was treated to a shopping spree at Motherhood!!! I will try to post some pictures soon. So many highlights from the weekend. I would encourage you all to check out True Woman.com for some highlights. thanks to those of you who do keep up with me here.

3 comments:

Gina said...

Oooooh, flutters!!!!! SO FUN!!!! :) And what a fun trip - True Woman Conference AND Motherhood shopping? Wahoo you!

Kim said...

I'm so glad you attended the True Woman conference...it sounds like such a fun time! Plus, I am sure the teaching was exceptional!

One of my favorite things about being pregnant was the maternity clothes...something about it makes everything so official! New clothes are always so much fun! I'm glad you are enjoying all of that!

Flutters...another favorite pregnant thing for me. I miss that!

Have a wonderful day!

Michelle said...

Flutters the best feeling. Just a reminder of God's great goodness! Never knew if I would feel these, but in God's perfect time I did. To Him be all the praise. I praise God for your flutters too dear friend. What an answer to prayer. Love ya