Thursday, September 25, 2008

I got my name on the board!

We have a board at church that tells who is new and who is due. I finally got my name on that board! I always did enjoy looking at it and seeing all the info about due dates and then info about the baby after it was born. So, yeah, I am pretty excited that we are up there! Also, just to update. I left my job with my sister in law, it was just too much travel and time away from Kevin. I am now in need of something else for a little while but finding a job is a job. Please pray for me as we wait on the Lord. The timing of the Lord is gracious...this is a "seasonal" time and so I think that I should be able to find something that I can do until January. We will see. "As for God His way is perfect and His word is proven true."

4 comments:

Gina said...

I know *just* how it feels to "finally" see your name on that board! :) I saved ours from each of the girls AND the one that was on the "who's new" side after they were born. Harrison's got taken down before I could nab it. (the Who's New stays up for six months, by the way)

I was so giddy when I saw your name up there last night. :)

Tell Vicky (Jim's wife, Mary Susan's mother) if you want it when she takes it down and she'll save it for you.

Becky Arnold said...

I haven't seen it yet, but I want to take a picture of it! Maybe with you standing beside it! Let's do that next week, K? Love ya, friend! Can't wait for this weekend!

This old Spouse in this old House said...

I read your blog on the boppy, it is the BEST thing you will ever have. I've seen a drape that you wear when breastfeeding... it's called the Hooter Hider! no lie. Tell Kevin you HAVE to have one and he's need to go in and ask for it.What I'd give to see that!
Love ya!

Holly said...

Yay, Summer! :) I had such a great time getting to know you better this weekend. I'm so glad the baby blessing is healthy and will continue to pray for you, Kevin, and baby.