Tuesday, September 2, 2008

my new favorite thing

First let me say that I love love love orange juice! I drink it almost every morning and this morning was no exception....however, this morning, I got the honor of throwing it up!!! Not only did I throw it up, but it was pouring down rain, I was in the car, and my head was hanging out the window...I think I will be a pretty good mom because I was able to drive, cry and puke all at the same time!! :) Now, on to better things....Do you know about the Boppy? Well, if you are pregnant, they make one for you. Yes, it is called the Boppy Total Body Pillow and it is for us moms. It is shaped like an "S" and part is for your head, part cradles your belly and the other part goes between your legs. I LOVE it!!! I would use it even if not pregnant. I love it so much that I have 2. One for my house and one for when I travel. That is really all that I have to report right now except that we are not finding out the sex of the baby.....did I tell you that already? Well today, I had a friend give me the cutest shirt that is solid black but in white print, is says, "Not Finding Out"...it is sooooo cute!!

5 comments:

Gina said...

Ooooh, girlfriend I am sooooo sorry! If it gets too bad, you can take phenergan. And if it gets *really* bad to where you're losing weight and they want to put you on Zofran, let me know...I have some of that leftover from when I was pg with Harrison (well, it's the generic).

Thanks for the birthday wishes. I didn't expect you to know - so please don't be sorry! You looked absolutely ADORABLE on Sunday morning. :) And I didn't think you looked like "I'm dying to wear this maternity outfit".

I had forgotten to have Brad get the maternity clothes out for me to bring to you -- but I did remember today to ask him where they were. And I've made a note on my calendar to get them out of storage this weekend if it's not raining. I have a cute khaki skirt that I got at Mimi Maternity and wore ONCE when I was pg with Harrison. Once! And Mimi Maternity is too expensive for that!

Becky Arnold said...

Friend, I am soooo sorry! I miss you so much! We have much to catch up on. I bought a "happy" for Kevin. I can't wait to give it to him. Our power has been out since midnight. The generator is going to run a few things in the living room. No phone service, not even cell phone. Wade hooked up internet so we could communicate. Love you!

JaybirdNWA said...

Joy would have loved to have one of those a couple of months ago. Hope you and Kevin are doing well.

Holly said...

Summer! I had no idea you were pregnant until I read Becky's blog! How far along are you?

Kim said...

I'm sorry about being sick! I can relate! It is not fun! I will be praying that it all gets better really soon!