Thursday, December 4, 2008

Reminded

I am once again reminded of God's hand in all our lives. I am reminded that we are not promised tomorrow, that God is Not Tame but He is good, I am reminded that He goes before us. I am reminded that every good and perfect gift comes down from the father of lights and that He withholds no good thing from those who are His. I am reminded that He orchestrates EVERY detail of our life. I am reminded that good friends are necessary and a blessing and that we should make the most of our time with them. I am reminded that a relationship worth having is worth fighting for. I am reminded that we should tell people that we love them and that we appreciate them and value their input into our lives. I am reminded that trials draw us closer to our not tame but good God. I am reminded that we are promised that we will encounter trials but that we should count it all joy. I am reminded that I should hope in God because He is the God of Hope.
I am reminded that I have no right to question the God who tells the stars when and where to shine and who spoke the world into existence but on the occasions that I do, I am reminded of His gentle mercies! Great is Your Faithfulness, O God my Father, there is no shadow of turning with thee....all I have needed thy hand hath provided...Great is thy faithfulness, Lord unto me!

3 comments:

Kim said...

These are good reminders for all of us. Thanks!

missionarymomofthree said...

that was encouraging....and convicting. I haven't been living in the light of those truths lately....thanks for being faithful to speak the truth.
hope all is well, friend!

cjsmomx6 said...

thanks for the encouragement and reminder of the goodness of our great Savior. I cherish you my friend.