Thursday, December 18, 2008

Kicking

Well, finally!!! Tuesday night, Kevin finally got to feel the baby! We were sitting in front of the fire after eating a large bowl of chili and pow! I quickly grabbed his hand and placed it where he could feel the kick and just right on cue, the baby kicked or punched or whatever they do and Kevin nearly lost it! He loved every minute of it! Well, all night long, he waited for it again. The next morning, he woke me up and said, I felt the baby in the middle of the night. I am so blessed to have a "snuggler" hubby! He loves to touch and snuggle and so he will be feeling the baby a lot I suspect in the coming days and weeks.....things are progressing.....my tummy is telling me that there really IS a baby in there!!! Our worship pastor told me on Sunday...that I finally look pregnant....I thought that was nice.

2 comments:

charitysq said...

Addison will feel Keaton move when i am rocking her and she think i putted and tells me "excuse me" everytime! it is hillarious and even though she will point at my belly and say baby she does not quite get it! but she feels him!

charitysq said...

*pooted