Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 5

So very thankful for a friendship that is lasting! It has taken work at different times over the years but I believe that anything worth having is worth working for. So, today, I am thankful for all my friends but especially, I am thankful for one in particular. You see, this friend has put up with a lot from me and has taught me so much about how to be a wife and mom. I cherish this friendship and am so thankful that this friend is willing to keep on keeping on with me. Thankful that she loves my Gracelyn girl and thankful that she loves the Lord with a passion that I can only pray comes with age!!!! ;) Becky, I am thankful for you. I love you and I praise the Lord that He saw fit to join our hearts together years ago. I know we are in different seasons of life and I know that friendships come and go but, today I am thankful that we are hanging in there. I love you my friend!

1 comment:

Becky Arnold said...

Just saw this! Thank you for hanging in with me. Our lives are changing and our friendship changes at times, but we just have to choose to stay engaged. I miss you and I'm thankful for the time we had on Saturday. Thanks for winning the MOM OF THE YEAR AWARD to make it happen! :)