Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Month of Thanksgiving

I start this often but don't always finish it. This year, I am striving to post things that I am thankful for everyday! There are so many things that I find myself thankful for these days but today in particular, I am thankful for my husband.

You see, my husband is patient and long-suffering. He is growing in the Lord and he desires to lead our family well. I am NOT a morning person and I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Let me tell you, he tried to avert the crisis, but I was fired up! But here is the best part......HE CAME BACK! I wouldn't have. I was ugly and harsh. He was walking out the door to go to work and I didn't care.

I knew what had taken place was ugly and sinful and wrong and I did not care! But, he came back. He often comes back! He is a good man and a wonderful husband. I am thankful for many many things, but today, I am thankful for the LOVE of my life and my very best friend!!! Thankful that he is quick to repent and to forgive even when he is only a little bit wrong! I love you, Kevin and thank you for pressing on and fighting for US! You are a wonderful husband, father and friend!

No comments: