Wednesday, April 30, 2008

good news

There are lots of things that count as good news but mine today happens to be that my cell phone was not lost, just hiding from me and my dog had 3 puppies yesterday! I have never seen an animal give birth....WOW it was awesome. God is so good and it is neat to see how He uniquely created each creature to know how to care for their young. Now, the fun begins with keeping things clean and safe for the pups. They are very cute and I can not wait until they get a little bigger so that I can play with them.

2 comments:

Cjsmomx6 said...

I am glad you found your cell phone.
I had just bought a cute little one a few years ago. Noticed it was gone and never saw or heard it again. I think one of the little ones threw it away. Sounds good anyway. So, I had to go buy a new one. Full price!!!
yuck
How fun, puppies. I am glad it is you and not me. :)

missionarymomofthree said...

puppies!...how fun! my kids would LOVE to be at your house right now!