Monday, April 28, 2008

Sisters, sisters!!!

I hesitate to write this about my sister because I know she reads my blog, but I am glad that she does. I wish you all knew my sister. She is great. She is very talented and she puts up with a lot from me. I do joke around and tell people she is my MUCH older sister....she is 8 years older than me but looks about 10 years younger than me. Go figure!!! This weekend, I had a yard sale with a friend and my sister was to get her wisdom teeth taken out on Friday. Well, Thursday night, my sister stayed up until midnight with us trying to help and then got up at like 6am to help us get our stuff out, then, she had her dentist appointment and on Saturday, she made a cake for a baby shower. If I could figure out how to upload a picture, I would show you how awesome this cake was. Did I mention that she made the grooms cake for my wedding? She is the best! Angie, I love you and I am so glad that God hand picked you to be my sister.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I love you too! You are more then just my sister, you are my spiritual sister. Although we do not always see eye to eye, you are always and encouragement to me. I trust and value your opinion and your standing in Christ. (And I do not look 10 yrs younger! I wish!! haha)