Wednesday, May 14, 2008

WI-FI and Cheese Dip

This is a strange thing to me but who I am to complain? AS I have posted before, I do not have high speed internet, just dial up but at a small country store down the road from where I live, they do have free wi-fi and they also serve food...so with gas prices the way they are, I am able to drive a very short distance to come and upload pictures to my snapfish account, or send a few emails or just do whatever I need/want to do with my computer and on top of all that, for just $2 I can get a genuine order of chips and cheese dip to boot. Only in Arkansas!!! It is a new experience for me but one that I could get used to! Don't knock it till you try it!!!

4 comments:

Gina said...

Mmmm, wifi and cheese dip sounds good! Just in case you're ever in town and want to clog your arteries while you upload pictures - Krispy Kreme and the McDonald's on Rodney Parham have free wifi, too. :) But cheese dip for $2? You can't beat that!

Rob Bailey said...

bear creek?

Kim said...

Funny!

missionarymomofthree said...

i can so picture you doing that!! makes me smile! now i'll something else "arkansasy" to do when i come for a visit! me,you, wi-fi, and cheese dip....sign me up!!
miss you friend :)