Friday, November 16, 2012

Completion

Well, because of the goodness of the Lord, I was able to complete not ONE but several tasks today!  Now, please do not read this as me boasting, read it as one thankful gal!  I am thankful that I got some things done.  Here we go:

*  Quiet time this morning (short but great)
*  Kitchen CLEAN (fridge cleaned out, dishwasher unloaded, and reloaded)
*  4 loads of laundry DONE and PUT AWAY (read HUGE DEAL)
*  Email inbox cleaned out from 389 to 65
*  One thing accomplished in my home manager book
*  Drawn out design of a slight remodel desire that I have 

And to top it ALL off, I had a great texting conversation with a dear dear friend!  Though it was not voice to voice...at this season of OUR lives where we are both very busy, and really in totally different stages of life...it was soooo good.  So good for many reasons.  Relationships take work.  They are hard.  I am relational AND this friend holds me accountable and asks hard questions at times.  She provokes and challenges me in good ways.  I am thankful for all that got done today and for the fact that I got to "talk" to my friend...who challenges, encourages and prays for me!

No comments: