Monday, March 24, 2008

additions to the farm!

Well,
not to mention the weekend was busy with Easter fun but we also made some additions to our "farm"! Thanks to some friends at church, we got 5 hens and one big fat rooster! We are getting about 4 fresh eggs again and that is too much fun. For those of you who do not know, we had chickens before, but they were eaten by raccoons. Yes, that is right, those buggers will eat anything! So, now we got the coop 'coon-proof and brought those babies home!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Oooh, you ARE a country girl! Fresh eggs...that's country, girlfriend! I'm guessing they taste different than the ones I get at Kroger, huh?

On other notes:
I sing Michael Card's song "Joy in the Journey" every time I visit your blog. It's one of my favorite songs of his - I think because of my life (you know the story).

ANNNNNND...I quit my "tie me to the computer all day" job. Whoo-hoo! So, when you look at your April calendar - if you want to meet for lunch or get together during the daytime -- we can! Very exciting.

Becky Arnold said...

Love you, friend. Thanks for going with me yesterday. You made it easier for me.