Monday, March 3, 2008

First Post

Well,

This is my first post on my new blog! I am excited. I live in the woods and I have a VERY slow computer so I do not get on here much, but I will try to everyday. I am reading a lot these days and learning so much! I just got back from some much needed time away. I went away over night with some dear friends of mine to a womens retreat to hear Susan Heck. If you are not familiar with her, check her out, I will be posting some info on how to find her in the future. She was awesome! and, the Lord has pointed out so many things that I need to work on. Thank you Lord that you are so patient with me. Thank you that you do not show me all of my sin at once. You are Kind and Gracious. Lord, help me to be more like Christ! I will tell you that I have been praying that the Lord will teach me to love Him more for quite sometime now, well, in the kind way that He does, the Lord showed me the passage that says "If you Love me, Keep my commandments" WOW!!!! I have read that hundreds of times, but it was like this time, I was hit between the eyes, I am so disobedient!!! How can I grow to love the Lord more, I need to be more obedient!!! Lord, you alone can teach me this!! How I long to do your will.

No comments: