Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Laughter IS the best medicine and ice cream

The Lord has blessed me with so many great friends. Last night I got to meet with 4 of them over coffee....Well, they had coffee, I had cold stone creamery and then tea. We laughed and laughed until our guts hurt and then we shared with each other where the Lord has us right now. I am so thankful to know that I am not walking this journey alone and the Lord uniquely has brought these friends into my life who are at different stages in their walk, in their parenting and in their age !! ha ha!! I know I have sooo much to look forward to in the coming days and years! Girls, thanks for the laughs and for being so transparent. I love you all!

1 comment:

Becky Arnold said...

It really was fun, wasn't it?! I enjoyed it sooo much! Love you!