Wednesday, November 19, 2008

the scoop

Okay, here is the scoop...I am going at 2 today for the ultra sound!!! Major excited since we had to reschedule. Trying to stay calm so that my blood pressure will read well. I have documented all the times that I have been taking it and I must say that it is fine.....it just jumps when I get to the office. We DO NOT want to know the sex of the baby and everyone at the office knows this, but,what if it is plain????? Some things you just can't mistake? I will not be devastated by any means, but I hope he/she remains modest and gives us a good look at his/her face and that is all. Please pray. Just feeling a little jittery at the unknown. Already had one ultrasound at 6weeks that required my pants be off.....this one I think is like the ones they show on TV! With the cold jelly stuff and the wand thingy!!! Here's hoping!!! Well, I will update tomorrow on what I find.

1 comment:

Gina said...

I'm sure by now you know you keep your pants on for this one. :) Can't wait to hear about it!!!