Monday, November 10, 2008

activity abounds

Well, I must confess that I was starting to worry a bit. I had blogged the other day about possibly feeling flutters but I was unsure. I saw my doctor on Wed last week and said that I was ready to feel this baby. He said it would happen in time and man was he right? Just today, I am feeling something that I have not felt before and it is amazing! You all are right who told me about it. It can not even begin to put it into words. I do get to see this little blessing on Thursday and I can not wait. Over the weekend, I had the joy of spending some time with a new baby (3 mo old) and I even got to dress him...I was more nervous than I thought I would be and I cried as I was holding him. Just thinking that this is REALLY happening to me. Oh Lord, please prepare me. I have longed for this day for so long but I discovered that I am a bit fearful. Anyway, I love how I feel right now. It is the neatest thing. Thanks again to all of you who check up on me. I will post about the ultra sound after it is done and by the way, my blood pressure is better...thanks for praying.

2 comments:

Becky Arnold said...

Okay, so what did it feel like?! Were you at work? Totally amazing, isn't it?! I can't wait til I can feel him/her!!!!

Gina said...

Any time you want to come over and bathe, dress, hold a baby - talk about/see a nursing mom in action -- c'mon over! My life is an open book and I don't want you to be fearful! :)