Tuesday, November 4, 2008

fun fun

Just found out another girl at church is expecting. I am so excited to see what the Lord is doing. I do not really "know" many of the girls at church who are due around the same time as me but I guess the Lord has plans for me to expand my friendships. This is going to be lots of fun.. We are all due around the same time and that should prove interesting for the nursery workers and for all the people planning showers!!! Lord you are good and kind....thank you for the miracle of children. Thank you that even when I was ready to give up, you did not give up on me. Please increase my faith and help my unbelief. Please forgive me for being a fair-weather believer. I want to love you and trust you more and more. By your grace Lord, I know that you will change and grow me. Do with me what you will. I love you Lord!

No comments: