Thursday, November 20, 2008

The BIG Picture

Okay, I am not a computer person right???? Well, here is the picture of my perfect baby! I know, I know the baby is a sinner...will be born a sinner.....but sure looks perfect to me right now. The ultra sound was AMAZING!!!! Yes, Gina, I figured it out, I got to keep my pants on this time!! The gel was warm too!! An overall great experience. This little love bug was moving his hands all over the place!!! (for ease in discussion, the baby will be referred to as a he)...A few people like Doc, the nurse and the ultra sound tech know the sex, but we are not finding out, and they did a great job keeping it a secret!!! Praise God for this gift of life!!! It also made things even more real for DH...when he saw that little baby moving around, he said "oh my gosh, there is a baby in there"....thank you Lord for a husband who is moved by your love and who is as anxious as I am to see this little one in person!!! Thanks too to all of you who are excited with us and oooh and ahhh at our picture!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Because I love you...email me your ultrasound and let me edit out all your personal information (like your last name and the name of the clinic). You never know *who* is reading this and I want that little bean - and you - SAFE. :)

Brad said Kevin was BEAMING last night about the ultrasound. I can't wait to see if this is a he or a she!

Kim said...

Rejoicing with you!