Thursday, November 13, 2008

a change in plans

The Lord is faithful... He is continuing to stretch and grow me. (literally and figuratively)! I was supposed to see my baby today via ultra sound, but as it turns out, my car is in the shop and I have had to reschedule. I am healthy and I feel sure the baby is too....but, I really wanted to see!!! I also have been doing this challenge from Revive Our Hearts...it is a 30 day husband encourager...well thank God for His grace and that His mercies are new every morning....I am needing to start fresh every morning!! ugh! Getting really excited about the baby and seem to be getting larger each day as well. I will post an update for you after I get to see the Doc. No new news really....no cravings or anything like that, I guess...I have always loved food and will continue to!! : )

No comments: