Thursday, November 6, 2008

please pray

Went to the doctor yesterday and things are looking good except for the area of blood pressure. I really think it is just my nerves whenever I step foot into the Dr.'s office but either way, I am checking it myself eachday for a week and then going back with my findings. If it is not better, then it will be medication. I am trying to be good and desire to not be put on medication. So, if you think about it, would you please pray for me discipline in my eating and that the Lord would help me get this under control? thanks to all of you who check up on me.

2 comments:

Gina said...

Nothing got me chewed out more or faster than my blood pressure being elevated. My OB didn't care how much weight I gained, what I ate or didn't eat...but man, my BP was even slightly elevated and he would lower the boom on me! I will pray for you!

Michelle said...

Praying for you sweet friend!!